Frequently Asked Questions
You will be given the option to create an account during the checkout process. Please go to the Account Registration page for futher details.
SEDataSupply special offers and pricing are updated everyday.
Managing your account
There are several reasons why this could occur. First, ensure your username and password are correct. If they are, please contact us to get assistance.
Don’t panic! While your password cannot be retrieved, it can easily be reset. Please visit the login page and click I’ve forgotten my password. Follow the instructions and you will be able to log in.
If you are a registered user, all your settings are stored in your User Control Panel. You will find your profile link at the top of board pages. Those links will allow you to change all your settings and preferences.
Managing your order
Once a you add a product to the cart, you can access the shopping cart in the header under "Shopping Cart". The shopping cart gives an overview of the product selected by including the categories "Image", "Product Name", "Model", "Quantity", "Unit Price", and "Total". You have an option to add a coupon code or gift voucher, or estimate shipping & taxes, before heading to the checkout. The "Continue Shopping" button links back to the homepage.
Before you can continue checking out a product from the shopping cart, you need to select either guest checkout or log into your account. The guest checkout doesn't require log-in details. Returning customers may want to make an account with the store.
Once a product has been added to the cart, you can continue to the checkout to purchase the product. The Checkout page can be accessed in the header section of every page. You can log into or register your account (as explained above), or select guest checkout. Customer checkout on SEDataSupply is a simple process that can be completed in 6 steps.
- Checkout options: You can log into or register your account (as explained above), or select guest checkout.
- Billing details: Personal details including "First Name", "Last Name", "E-mail", "Telephone" and "address" are filled into a form.
- Delivery details: In Billing Details, you need to check a box to indicate if the delivery details and billing details are the same. If the delivery details are different from the billing details you can add those informations.
- Delivery method: A method of shipping is selected here. A comment box is added here for you to add comments about your order.
- Payment method: You can select your payment method here by choosing Amazon payment or Stripe.
- Confirm order: In this last step, you will see an overview of your purchase; including the product description, quantity, and price (with tax & shipping).